Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The EZ-Haul with Brakes is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
EZ Load. EZ Tow. EZ Store.™
Shipping Cost Starting at $499.00*
(Shipping not available to CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID. Customers in these states are better served by contacting Tow Smart Trailers – Click Here)
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!
EZ-Haul Car Tow Dollies are only sold on our sites.
If you don’t get them from us, you don’t have the real deal.
Click on ► in the center of the image above to watch the video.
Stringent Construction Standards
Weighing only 380 lb., EZ-Haul™ is almost half the weight of other car tow dollies for sale, making it a much easier trailer to handle. Don’t be fooled by its light weight though. Built to The USA Trailer Store’s stringent construction standards, this galvanized steel tow dolly transports vehicles with curb weights up to 5000 lb. And using the secure hook and slot ramp attachment, it accommodates cars and trucks up to 78" wide just by moving the ramp positions
The process of galvanizing involves coating the steel in layers of zinc. For EZ-Haul buyers, this means you’re getting a stand-up car tow dolly that’s hardwearing and rust-resistant.
Stand and Store™
When the dolly is not in use, stand it up and store it on its end. This smaller footprint allows your trailer and motorhome to fit into almost any RV lot. Then, after returning from your adventures, stand and store it in your garage, carport, or driveway. With the easy-to-install casters kit, maneuvering into those tight spaces is a hassle-free mission.
The EZ-Haul Casters Kit™ (US Patent 11,420,696) is not included. But, it is available as an add-on at checkout or on our website.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 2" Ball Coupler
- 4-pin flat connector
- 2 Safety chains
- 2 Wheel straps & ratchets —included
- Note: straps provided fit most 14” to 17” standard wheels. The dolly will accommodate larger wheels, but different straps will be required
- 2 Redundant security chain—included
- Transports cars, trucks, SUVs with curb weights up to 5000lb. and 3,000lb. over the axle
- 2 Galvanized steel ramps
- 12" Steel Wheels—internally balanced
- ST145 R12 10 Ply E-rated Radial Tires
- DOT approved LED taillights—LED lights last longer than incandescent bulbs
- Premium galvanized finish—ensures rust-free protection for years to come
- Stand-and-store design—takes up less space in RV lot
- Hubs are compatible with Bearing Buddy No. 1980A (not included)
Comes with a 1-year factory warranty
Flat Rate Shipping Cost of $499.00*. EZ-Haul will be delivered directly to your home via a freight company with a liftgate
You must check with your automobile’s manufacturer to determine whether or not your vehicle can be towed using a tow dolly. Things to consider:
- Never tow a vehicle with the rear wheels on the tow dolly.
- Your car’s steering wheel must be unlocked when towing. Even when the steering wheel appears to be unlocked, some automobile steering wheels will lock when turned to the far right or left. To ensure that this does not happen, you may be required to leave the ignition in the accessory position/mode. Check with your automobile’s manufacturer to determine the correct actions to prevent the steering wheel from locking.
- Determine whether your automobile’s transmission should be placed in park or neutral. If the transmission must remain in neutral for towing, then determine the required ignition setting to ensure that the transmission remains in neutral while in tow.
- Some automobiles require that you disconnect a battery terminal to ensure that the automobile remains in neutral and that the steering wheel remains unlocked. You may also be able to accomplish this by removing the ignition fuse. In either scenario, you may lose your automobile’s settings, so you may want to use a memory saver or memory keeper. These plug into your automobile’s 12V power supply/cigarette lighter.
- All-wheel drive automobiles require careful consideration.
*The $499 flat rate shipping does not apply to the following states CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID. Please contact us for an exact shipping rate 864-501-4559.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout